I'm a marathon runner who is also attempting to cross over to the trails. I live in Gembrook, Victoria with my wife and two boys and running for me is a pursuit of how far I can push myself. I love the challenge that running can bring, especially when putting myself in races and against other competitors that push me out of my comfort zone.
I feel it is the friendly vibe of trail running that has dragged me over from running on the roads full time; and the way you can lose yourself in the scenery that's so appealing to me. Always after a fresh challenge and trails and ultra trails bring exactly that for me right now.
- 3rd place at the 2013 IAAF Oceania Area Marathon Champs
- 4th Fastest AUS for 50km - 2:54:29
- 2015 World 50km Championships Representative
- Great Ocean Road 23km ( 2013 - 2nd, 2014 - 1st, 2015 - 2nd, 2019 - 2nd)
- 2nd place at the 2017 Great Ocean Road 44km
- Team Victoria Marathon Representative - 2014, 2016 (Teams Silver)
- Marathon - 2:25:26
- Half Marathon - 1:07:49
- 10km - 31:25
- 5km - 14:49
VFuel Endurance Gels, especially Raspberry Lemonade Flavour. Easy on the stomach and great taste in a small easy to carry package.
LIFE BEYOND COMPETITION
I work full time as a Plasterer when I'm not running, and the rest of my time when not training or competing is spent with my young family these days. Hopefully I can continue to be a good role model for them as they begin their own sporting lives.