I have been training for and racing in triathlons for 3 years now and am currently a member of Yarra Triathlon Club under the guidance of professional coach Michael Pratt (ASF Triathlon).
In addition to my love for all things swim-bike-run, I have an awesome job as a VCE PE teacher and love sharing this passion with my students, colleagues, friends and family. I feel lucky to be able to educate in the areas of health and fitness as well as self-experiment with my own training and experience the application of fitness in triathlon!
I’m in my early thirties and my goal is to continue to improve and perform at my best, but also to inspire others to get out there and have fun with triathlons. With a support team, hard work and lots of early mornings - anything is possible- even competing for Australia and coming third in the world!
- 16th February 2020– 1st Overall in Barwon Heads Triathlon
- 31st August 2019- ITU World Championships- Lausanne 3rd in age group
- 14th April 2019– Challenge Melbourne Sprint – 1st overall
- 24th March 2019- Sufferfest Triathlon Olympic Distance- 1st Overall
- 13 September 2018- ITU World Championships- Gold Coast- 8th in age group and 4th Australian.
- 22nd April 2018 – Challenge Melbourne Sprint - 1st in age group
WHY ENDURANCE EDGE
triswim chlorine removal line
Shampoo, Conditioner & Moisturiser - great to get rid of that chlorine
LIFE BEYOND COMPETITION
Outside of triathlons I spend my spare time diving, game fishing and travelling. I work full time as a secondary school PE teacher and love teaching my students about the benefits of enjoying the outdoors and staying fit and healthy.