Men's Commandos Running Underwear
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Ultra-lightweight and guaranteed chafe-free every time.
- World's lightest full-leg running underwear at under 40 grams
- Designed by runners - no inner thigh seam and super smooth stitching
- Highly breathable and wicking to keep you cool and dry
- Stay comfortable all day long with fitted 3D stretch
- No chafing or your money back
- 85gsm Italian blend - 90% polyamide / 10% elastane
- Performance waistband and 6" inseam for full leg protection
The Commando (2018) was the first T8 product and received almost universal 5-star reviews but #betterneverstops. Based on your excellent feedback, they have tweaked the Commando (previously called Commando V2) to be even better.
- Removed the front inner leg seam, a high-risk chafing area
- Reverse merrow stitch for a "barely there" seam feel
- Tapered leg and more elastic leg hem to stay put
- Waistband seam moved off-centre back to prevent coccyx rub
- Adjusted the sizing for a truer fit (see updated size chart)
"Helps to combat chafing, incredibly light, very breathable and comfortable and ideal for all conditions." - Ultra168. And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
The Commando has been extensively tested in Hong Kong's tropical conditions and is guaranteed chafe-free. If you experience any chafing in your T8 Commandos, send us a photo and we'll refund you 100%. Please note we use Asian sizing, which can be up to half a size smaller than western sizing.
Item added to your cart
As someone who chafes badly, the T8 Commandos have been amazing to wear for long runs and avoiding chafing. Combined with Body Glide have been the answer.
I'm blown away by the weight (really light) and the size when folded (very compact) and the support (rock solid) of these things. This is the first time that old cliche "you feel like you're not wearing anything" holds true; but it's different. You are wearing a very light, structured, supportive, kind of mesh, that doesn't heat up and doesn't rub. They're amazing. As soon as T8 release a brief I'm getting them, too.
Really happy with them super comfortable and no chaffing
Thanks so much for the review Stephen, it helps a lot. Be awesome
I switched from Rundies to T8 Commandos almost 2 years ago and haven’t looked back! They’ve seen me through many ultra marathons since. The Commando’s are light, comfortable and durable, but best of all no chaffing. Would highly recommend!
Ran in the T8 underwear and would highly recommend them to any runner. Also highly recommend endurance edge for there great service.