Men's Sherpa Shorts V2
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Bring a Sherpa on your run!
Road, trail, mountain or mudder, these lightweight men's shorts will carry all your gear. No pack, no separate belt, just run with our new Sherpa Shorts v2s!
- Carries all your running essentials - 1L water, phone, gels and more!
- Hyper-stretch mesh for bounce-free comfort
- Four reconfigured pockets with key holder – NEW for v2!
- Handy pull tabs with detachable race bib holders – NEW for v2!
- Super lightweight 78gsm fabric with 4-way stretch and DWR coating
- Reflective detailing for safer night-time running
- 6" in-seam and reversible drawstring holes
- Composition - 80% nylon, 20% elastane
"Perfect for long training runs, shorter trail races and ultra events with a large amount of gear and minimal bounce ... revolutionary because it combines shorts and running belt." - Ultra168
So what's new in the Sherpa Shorts v2s? Let's hear from T8 co-founder John Ellis on the cool features:
And check out this review from Middle of the Pack Runner:
- We use Asian sizing. If you have large quads, are looking for a more comfortable fit, or are used to western sizing, consider going up a size.
- Sherpas are designed with no inner liner so pair with our T8 Commandos men's running underwear for a super comfy, guaranteed chafe-free experience.
- Men looking for a shorter racing short can consider the ladies version. It works surprisingly well and looks sharp too.
- Pull your Sherpas over your belly button - grandpa style! - then tie the drawstring tight and pull it down over your hips for minimum bounce. Inside and outside slits allow it to be tied inside or outside the waistband.
Item added to your cart
These shorts are incredibly light and allow you to get on with what you're trying to achieve without getting in the way. My "cyclists' thighs" make me very particular about running shorts but these have been among the best I've ever used. The back mesh pocket fits an iphone 10 perfectly with no bounce. You could also fit gels, water flash and a snake bandage, etc without really noticing it's there. The mesh pocket is probably 50-70% capacity of a Naked band but it's built into the shorts and sits really well. In my first few runs the shorts did ride up around the waist but I used the drawstring (first time for everything) and they have sat right on my hips ever since. These are well worth the purchase. I love them.